My guest is one of Seattle’s favorite yoga teachers and one of my friends, Carina Terra. She has been practicing yoga since she was 13 and has studied with some of the world’s most respected yoga experts.
She moved from Brazil to the U.S on her late 20’s, and owned and managed a yoga studio for ten years. Today she continues to spread her passion for yoga by holding teacher training programs and classes in the Seattle Area.
In this episode, we’ll be talking about yoga and meditation, and how you can use these to bring steadiness, peace, compassion, and self-acceptance into your life.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Shari Friedrichsen, Facilitator at the Himalayan Institute
- Rod Stryker, Author and Founder of ParaYoga
- Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD, Spiritual Head at the Himalayan Institute
- Spira Power Yoga, best yoga studio in West Seattle
- Yoga Alliance, membership organization for yoga teachers
- 13:20:Sync, Mayan calendar mobile app
Carina Terra Online
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening, and remember—to live a life that moves you!