Steven Clough is a behavioral economist, author, speaker. He's the founder of AVO—a Seattle-based consulting firm—and his clients consider him the experts’ expert when it comes to Marketing.
Steven is an emerging voice in behavioral economics and business, and he has published multiple research and thought leadership papers. His work focuses on business strategy, consumer insights, product development, branding, entrepreneurship, and social responsibility.
In this episode, Steven shares his journey to starting a boutique marketing firm and his approach to doing meaningful work and solving problems. I also ask Steven about how he works and the tools and tactics behind his professional success.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Marcus Cunha Jr., Marketing Professor
- Richard Yalch, Professor Emeritus of Marketing at UW
- Marc Williams, President at Williams Helde Marketing
- Margo Myers, Communications Consultant & Executive Coach
- Daniel Rossi, Chief Business Officer at GeekWire
- Rory Sutherland, British Advertising Executive
Tools & Resources:
- Desktop & Mobile App: Polymail.io
- Course Marketplaces: TheGreatCourses, Lynda, MasterClass
- Books: Hard Things About Hard Things, Leonardo da Vinci, The Conservative Heart, The Science Book.
Steven Clough Online
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening, and remember—to live a life that moves you!