A marketing vet turned artist and philanthropist, who's unique set of skills are enabling him to stand out in a competitive industry and make a difference.
In the past six months, Keegan's artwork has helped raised $100,000 for different charities. His pencil drawings have gotten national media attention, the support of professional athletes; and most recently he was asked to create a piece for President Barack Obama.
In this Episode:
- Why Keegan stop drawing after college.
- Overcoming the "not good enough" trap.
- On being "The Enforcer" of your dreams.
Fun Facts About Keegan
- Each of his pencil drawings can take 30 to 60 hours of work.
- Keegan is a night owl. During the week he works on his artwork from 9pm to 2am after his full-time job and spending time with his family.
- Professional athletes he has partnered with for charity include Seattle Seahawks Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett; and Seattle Sonics Gary Payton.
Keegan Hall Online
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a positive review on iTunes. Thank you for listening, and remember—to live a life that moves you!