My guest Manny Medina is the CEO of Outreach.io, a sales automation firm that has grown from six employees to over 230 in its first three years. Born in Ecuador, Manny moved to the US for college which led him to work at two of the most prominent tech giants Amazon and Microsoft before becoming a CEO. Manny has been featured on CNBC, HuffPost, and Entrepreneur.com.
In this episode, I ask Manny about his journey from employee to entrepreneur, how he got started using automation to increase his first startup's sales productivity, and the challenges and lessons learned as a CEO of a fast-growing company.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Book: How to Calculate Quickly (Speed Math)
- Karan Mehandru, General Partner at Trinity Ventures
- Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
- Essay: The Law of Accelerating Returns by Ray Kurzweil
- Ray Makela, Chief Customer Officer at SRG
- Blog: "How I Work": Manuel Medina, Heinz Marketing
- Product: Bulletproof Coffee
- Book: High Output Management by Andrew Grove
Manny Medina Online
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening, and remember—to live a life that moves you!