This episode's guest shares how he built a seven-figure consulting business under 30; and the highs and lows of venturing into the world of startups.
In 2012, Andy Karuza was invited to join the Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC); an organization compromised of the World's most successful entrepreneurs under 40. But among his extraordinary success, he has also had his fair share of failures—launching three self-funded startup companies that didn't make the mark.
Today Andy is at it again jumpstarting a fourth company called FenSens—a wireless car parking sensor that works with a mobile app.
In this Episode:
- Does college matters for entrepreneurs?
- The power of asking for what you want.
- How Andy built a seven-figure consulting business.
- Lessons learned from launching multiple startups.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Colin Christianson, Founder at Tenacious Ventures.
- Charles Koh, VP of Product at BUCKiTDREAM.
- Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC).
- Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group.
- FenSens, Andy's latest startup company.
Andy Karuza Online
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a positive review on iTunes. Thank you for listening, and remember—to live a life that moves you!