My guest Beth Whitman is a women’s travel expert and host of the Be Bold Podcast. She’s traveled around the World mostly solo and has almost 30 years of traveling under her belt.
Her mission is to inspire other women to pursue their travel dreams while becoming a better version of themselves. Beth’s travel blog has nearly 10,000 subscribers, and she’s been featured in USA Today, CNN, MSNBC, and multiple lifestyle magazines.
In this episode, I talk with Beth about her love affair with travel, her journey as a lifestyle entrepreneur, and the tools and tactics behind her career as a tour guide, author, and speaker.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Wanderlust and Lipstick: The Essential Guide for Women Traveling Solo by Beth Whitman
- Nozbe, to-do application
- Fip, french radio station
- The Science of Enlightenment: How Meditation Works by Shinzen Young
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease by Dr. Michael Greger
- Lewis Howes, NYT bestselling author, lifestyle entrepreneur
Beth Whitman Online
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening, and remember—to live a life that moves you!