Jennifer Wong is one of the recipients of Forbes 2018 30 under 30 in Marketing & Advertising Jennifer Wong. She recently became VP of Marketing at a fast growing trucking startup called Convoy, and she’s also a digital marketing adjunct professor at the University of Washington.
Before Convoy, Jennifer was the VP of Marketing at TUNE, a 350-person tech startup that she helped scale up by overseeing global marketing, public relations, and planning and hosting premium events. Under her leadership, TUNE was awarded $34M in venture capital funding, launched six international offices, and experienced a 714% increase in revenue.
In this episode, we’ll explore Jennifer’s beginnings, how she became a top marketing executive so fast, her biggest lessons learned as a marketer and leader, and her outlook in life as she continues to grow.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Sam Wheeler, Sales Leader
- Professional Sales Program at UW Foster School of Business
- Interpersonal Communication Class at Stanford University
- Dan Lewis, CEO and Founder at Convoy
- Dawn Lepore, former CEO of Drugstore.com
- Pete Carroll, Seattle Seahawks Head Coach
- Book: Platform Scale
- Food Delivery: Postmates.com
Jennifer Wong Online
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Thank you for listening, and remember—to live a life that moves you!